Thursday 6 January 2011

My first blog post ......

Hello everybody, I have read so many blogs on here over the last year that have given me so much inspiration. I have sat looking longingly into my laptop screen at your beautiful houses and have followed your tips and tricks. The reason for me starting the this blog was really for your creative input. When I first moved into my house I aquired a lot of vintage furniture which I stored for years not knowing what to do with it. A month or so ago my old coffee table broke and I scoured the internet looking for a new one but nothing I liked came up. I decided to check out my stored furniture and found a beautiful old mahogony coffee table that I then sanded, painted and sprayed. It turned out beautifully thus starting my thirst to do more so here I am. I would love to show you along the way the before and afters, and would love your comments and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment